One of my favorite, simple and quick. 🙂
2 bunches spinach
2 or 3 cloves garlic
Salt to taste
8 oz. fusilli, corkscrew, or rotini pasta (any pasta you like)
1 cup chopped capsicum
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper (optional)
1 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain Pasta.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add crushed garlic and continue to cook until fragrant.
- Add spinach, capsicum, season with salt, pepper, and basil, and cook until spinach is wilted; about 1 minute or so.
- Add the drained pasta and mix well.
- Top with Parmesan and serve hot.